International Certified Coach
(Accredited by International Coaching Community)
About the Program
This program represents a unique opportunity to get an International Certification in Coaching from an organization with certified members from over 78 countries.
This training will help you acquire and develop the fundamental skills necessary to practice coaching in the personal and organizational sphere.
- Tactical coaching: how to achieve more change in one session.
- How to implement strategic coaching over an extended period of time.
- Skills to help clients live more satisfactory lives.
- Develop and use intuition.
- How to work with the client’s goals.
- How to work with the client’s main values.
- How to devise action plans that work.
- How to execute the all-important first session.
- The powerful questions that change clients’ life and WHEN to ask them.
- How to assign tasks to clients to get the best results and what to do if these aren’t accomplished.
- How to help clients overcome their fears and mental blocks.
- How to promote your coaching.
- The ethical guidelines of coaching.
- The art and levels of listening.
- How to work with and change clients’ limited beliefs.
- How to help clients design their best future possible with long-term goals.
- Develop your own coaching style.
- How to time your interventions to achieve the maximum impact.
- When to be directive and when to be non-directive.
- How to make requests, establish challenges, and design tasks.
- Systemic thought to find the point of influence in your coaching practice.
- How to achieve maximum change with minimum effort.
Who Should Attend?
If you’re already a coach, this course will broaden your skills and give you new tools and options in your coaching practice. Coaching helps people change the way they want and direct themselves toward the way they want to go. Coaching helps people, at all levels, become who they want to be and be the best version of themselves.
This course includes examples of both business coaching and personal coaching.
Benefits of Attending:
- Command of the skills necessary to be a coach.
- Improve personal efficiency.
- Improve the ability to positively influence other people.
- Acquire tools to help in problem-solving or specific conflicts.
- Successfully lead programs or projects of change.
- Training in a powerful, practical, and highly effective methodology.
- Devise work plans that work.
- Clarify clients’ goals and make them consistent with their values.
- Support your client to go beyond their fears and blocks.
Required Activities for the Certification
Develop a written review of a book relevant to coaching found on the list provided in the training. This summary will be distributed to all participants and to the trainer for comments and feedback.
Participants must fulfill at least 10 hours of coaching, with at least 2 clients; each one will receive at least 5 hours of coaching. They should present a written report of those coaching projects to the trainer, within 6 months of the initial training. You may also present a video with written commentary.
Each participant will work on a project for their own development. Participants should present their goals for the project to the trainer – the values it represents and their plan of action – one month before the end of the course. This project could entail a course of study or any self-development activity. The project should be finished in three months, and a written report should be turned in to the trainer.
Participants who satisfactorily complete the course and carry out the post-course practical tasks will get the ICC’s International Certification in Coaching.