Presentation tips, Tricks & Techniques
21-22 October 2020, Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
About The Trainer:
Kim has a diversified work experience having worked in various organizations ranging from audit firms, FMCGs, consulting firms, manufacturers, medical, financial industries with over 20 years of work experience. He started his career in an accounting firm and his last finance position was as the Senior Finance Manager. He then took on other roles. For instance, he has project lead Mesdaq listing exercise, ERP projects, process improvement initiatives (Kaizen) in many organizations. He has acted as change management consultant for an ERP project in a listed shipping company. He has also taken on the role of Executive Assistant to CEO in few organizations, acting on behalf of the CEO in special project initiatives, strategic implementations and leading in operational matters. 8 years ago, while being the Head of Human Resources in an FMCG firm that he found his passion in training. Since then, he has trained more than 6,000+ leaders with results. His participants range from Senior Management to young executives, Baby Boomers to young Gen-Ys. He relates well with all generations. His last position was in a financial industry as the Vice President.
Being a keen leaner, he has travelled around the world to learn form the best in the learning industry such as John Maxwell, Marshall Goldsmith, Jack Canfield, and others. He harnessed the best of teachings and curriculum to address clients needs and bring about results and change. His sessions are described as engaging, experiential, where participants are safe and free to share their issue. As a Certified facilitator and coach, he uses powerful questioning skills and active listening skills to draw upon solutions from the participants. In addition, he uses NLP techniques to influence change. His passion to bring value and changes in participants often lead to ripple effects of change.
Over the years he has conducted and designed customized courses for his corporate clients who are players in the field of manufacturing, medical, energy, education and service. To name some of the clients: Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd, GHL Systems Berhad, Astra Zeneca, HSL Energy Sdn Bhd, Celestica Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Thriven Global Bhd, Institute Aminuddin Baki, Northeast Medical Group Singapore, Medinex Medical Group Singapore, Singapore Pain Care Center, and others.
Kim’s popular courses include Building Multi Generation Synergy, Behavioural Interview Skills, High Impact Presentation Skills, Leader as Coach, Coaching & Mentoring, Group Coaching for High Performance Teams, 5 Language of Appreciation in the workplace, DISC for Leader, Employee Engagement for Leaders, Transformational Leadership , First Line Managers Essentials, Managing Effectively, Mindfulness for Leaders, Secrets of Successful People, Reengineering Yourself for Peak Performance, Effective Interpersonal & Communication Skills, Coaching & Mentoring, Science of Happiness, and Laws of Growth.
- John Maxwell Certified Coach & Trainer
- Marshall Goldsmith Executive Stakeholder Certified Coach
- Jack Canfield Success Principle Trainer/ CoachAssociate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation
- Group Certified Coach, Karen Cappello LLC
- Certified Professional Coach, Corporate Coach Academy
- Certified Professional Trainer (CPT), IPMA (UK)
- Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA), Institute for Adult Learning (IAL), Singapore
- Cert IV in Training and Assessor (TAE 40110), Australia
- Certified Trainer, Human Resource Development of Malaysia (HRDF)
- DISC Trainer, Discert US
- Life Orientation (LIFO) US, Certified Trainer
- Science of Happiness Facilitator
- Certified 5 Language of Appreciation in the Workplace Facilitator
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner, American Board of NLP
- Associate Member, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, UK
- MBA, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
Presentation tips, Tricks & Techniques:
Whether you are persuading colleagues, selling to clients or energizing a team, the power of your presentation skills makes the difference between success and failure. This program is designed to enable participants to communicate with confidence, speak with style and present with power. Learn and level up your presentation to the next level by signing up for this 2 Days course.
Benefits of Attending:
At the end of the session, the participants should be able:
- Building confidence in every presentation
- Capture audience attention and knowing audience
- Identify structure, key messages and streamline your presentation
- Effective use of powerful visual aids
- Actively engage and managing your audience
Module 1: Presentation overview
- Discovering presentation impact
- Presentation essentials
Module 2: Building confidence in presentation
- Learning to move from Nervousness to Confidence!
- Developing confidence
Module 3: Impactful Opening & impressions
- Capturing attention and focus
- Learning skills to connect with audience
Module 4: Effective presentation structures and narratives
- Developing presentation board in your structure
- Identify key messages
Module 5: Closing with a Bang!
- Power of Summary
- Inspire for actions
Module 6: Effective use of powerful visual aids
- Understanding the power of visuals in presentations
- Design slides to amplify key information
Module 7: Actively engage your audience by applying vocal variety and dynamic body language
- Communication projection
- Using vocal varieties
- Understanding dynamic body language
Module 8: Develop strategies for audience management
- Common mistakes in handling audiences
- Strategies to manage audiences
Module 9: Practice Session
- Practice and feedback session
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Leaders, Supervisors, Middle and Senior Managers who are have key responsibilities to influence others to deliver business objectives
Teaching Sessions, action-learning activities, videos, group discussions, role-plays and practicum