Total Asset Integrity Management: Going Beyond ISO 55000
20-22 February 2018, Al-Khobar – Saudi Arabia
About NASH Training:
Our courses are designed with the aim of providing our clients the latest practical tools and techniques crucial to solve business challenges within the organization. We also create a platform for our clients to gain invaluable experience through benchmarking and networking with their peers on a global scale. For all of our training courses, we target to equip our clients with the latest emerging trends, innovation practices and future opportunities for their respective industries, both locally and internationally.
Why You Should Attend This Course?
This is today’s newest and most practical Workshop for Asset Integrity Management (AIM) that brings together all elements and best practices that must be integrated into a successful AIM process. A Workshop you must attend to stay abreast of international standards and best practices. Profit optimization requires effective physical asset management from design, selection, maintenance, inspection and renewal. In turn, asset integrity plays a key role in determining the operational performance, safety and profitability of your industry. Asset Integrity is the ability of an asset to perform its required function effectively and efficiently whilst safeguarding life and the environment.
The related management activities ensure that the people, systems, processes and resources which deliver integrity, are in place, in use and fit for purpose over the whole lifecycle of the asset. This Workshop is about providing solutions that ensure the integrity of engineered systems (for instance, offshore structures, ships, pipelines and process systems within refineries, gas plants) is maintained throughout the anticipated service life.
Total Asset Integrity Management: Going Beyond ISO 55000:
Mission-critical asset integrity management (AIM) topics from this Workshop will help all operations optimize safety and profits, to mitigate challenges, improve reliability and maintenance and production performance. A successful upstream Asset Integrity Management program incorporates design, maintenance, inspection, process, operations, and management concepts. All these disciplines impact the integrity of infrastructure and equipment. You will review the best practices required to achieve a comprehensive, fully integrated system for asset integrity with a plant culture directed at gaining greater lifetime asset effectiveness, true value, safety, availability, and increased profitability from production and manufacturing assets.
You will take away key tools for improving Asset Integrity Management, including design considerations, process safety management (PSM), mechanical integrity, risk based inspection (RBI) and maintenance excellence, operational and process support, corrosion, metallurgy, risk analysis, root cause analysis (RCA) and principles of Continuous Reliability Improvement (CRI) and much more. The electronic references you receive will provide an unsurpassed knowledge base for application of session topics.
Benefits of Attending:
By the end of Total Asset Integrity Management course, participants will be able to:
- Optimize inspections with risk-based practices and Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Define reliability & maintenance excellence best practices and integrate with AIM strategies
- Extend intervals between planned outages and deduce forced outages
- Increase asset and over all plant availability and capacity
- Reduce critical asset life cycle cost and overall plant maintenance cost.
- Use in-service inspection with routine operator based and specialist surveillance
- Condition-based Maintenance including optimization studies and RCM
- Vibration Induced Fatigue Failure solutions
- Pipeline Integrity Management
- Maximizing reliability, availability and maintainability of equipment
- Improved understanding of asset condition
- Improving safety and reducing risk
- Improved efficiency of asset management
- Enhancing plant operations, performance and profit
- Optimizing maintenance and inspection costs
- Improving personnel safety and performance
- Optimizing sparing and MRO Materials Management
- Compliance with corporate and industry regulation and legislation
- Improving technical personnel’s knowledge, know-how and hands on expertise
- Introduction and Team Assignments for TAIM Presentation
- Modern Approaches to Asset Integrity Management (AIM)
- Basics of Asset Management and Asset Integrity
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Reliability Analysis
- Reliable Maintenance Planning, Estimating & Scheduling of AIM Resources
- Maintenance and Asset Information Systems
- Measurement of Asset Integrity Performance
- Asset Optimization Starts With “Where You Are Right Now”
- Develop a Successful Asset Integrity Strategy
- Overview of Risk Based Maintenance (RBM)
- Team Presentations: