21-22 June 2017, Manila – Philippines
Time Management: Improving personal effectiveness and productivity
Time Management: Improving personal effectiveness and productivity: No matter how smart and talented a person is, if he is not focused or organized he will not achieve much, i.e. No personal effectiveness and productivity.
In today’s business environment of downsizing, outsourcing, multi-skilling, multiple responsibilities and project work teams, one thing all managers agree on is that they work much longer hours.
The most common complaint is that there simply aren’t enough hours in a day or week to get all the tasks done. Usually in the end, it all boils down to a fine balancing act or even a chaotic situation of frequent fire fighting and changing of priorities.
However there are proven strategies and techniques to becoming more effective and achieving higher levels of productivity. This program will explore these strategies and techniques.
Benefits of Attending:
By the end of Time Management: Improving personal effectiveness and productivity training, the participants will be able to:
- Articulate the definition and basics of time management
- Identify fundamental causes of time related issues and challenges
- Use time matrix and analyze outcome for achieving higher productivity
- Develop personalized approaches to solving time related issues
- Explain the process of planning in a professional context
- Set and commit towards getting goals more effectively
- Handle multiple tasks and projects more effectively
- Practice the Pareto Principle to greater effect
- Discuss ways to overcome procrastination