14-15 June 2017, Bangkok – Thailand
Strategic Leadership & People Management Skills
Strategic Leadership & People Management Skills: Leadership has often been linked with the process of influence. Strategic leadership consequently must then be the logical result of that influence on the organization’s long term success and viability. It’s been said that the main aim of strategic leadership is strategic productivity.
The ability to learn and adapt plus change when required becomes critically vital for sustainability. And organizations change when their people change first!
Being only humans, leaders cannot hope to learn fast enough and then do enough on their own to effectively define, shape and execute the organization’s direction. If leaders are to be successful, it is obvious they must rely on the people. This is where People Management fits in….
And all the preceding reinforces the notion that leaders need to focus on both the analytical as well as the human dimensions of strategy to lay the foundation for building winning organizations that can define, commit, adjust and adapt their strategy quickly as needed.
Benefits of Attending:
By the end of Strategic Leadership & People Management Skills training, the participants will be able to:
- Provide the definition of strategic leadership
- Explain the importance of influence in the context of leadership
- Use and embrace diversity and differences in human characters and personalities
- Discuss the roles that communication and motivation play in People Management
- Identify key approaches towards sustainable performance
- List down the pitfalls to avoid in Leadership and People Management situations