Reliability Centered Maintenance Masterclass
7-9 May 2018, Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
Benchmark standards best practices, maintenance history, regulatory guidelines etc. Easily share RCM knowledge and learnings among those who need it in the form that works for them;
- Standards, procedures, specifications and list of activities to increase or a reliability at facility and develop first steps implementation plan
- How to select the most appropriate Maintenance management system and CMMS for given case; MPS; Human factors managements in a forward-looking Modernization in reliability
- Effective implementation uses key metrics to better utilize resources Proactive CM, MTBF improvement measures, Duane, Crow- AMSAA plots, operating improvement measures
- Overview of other maintenance optimization ideas that can be used
- Implementing RCM and measuring the impact of retained actions
Who Should Attend?
- Maintenance Planners
- Operations or plant Managers
- Utilities engineers
- Maintenance Supervisors
- InspectorsProcess engineers
- Engineering Artisans/Technicians
- Maintenance Managers
Reliability Centered Maintenance Masterclass:
How do you ensure the production plant and equipment is in the ideal condition and reliability to hit the production targets? What can you do to prevent safety or environmental incidents caused by equipment degradation and failure? What the airlines do in their maintenance to achieve their remarkable safety improvement and plane availability records? You can succeed in safety, operations performance, and equipment reliability, while lowering your maintenance costs, by using the risk based methodology of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
Benefits of Attending:
- Identify the types of situations that cause equipment failure.
- Match maintenance and reliability management strategies to operating risk.
- Identify systems critical to plant safety and profitability and match the maintenance strategy.
- Methods to eliminate possible failure that increases the reliability and integrity of equipment.
- Right maintenance selections to deliver uptime improvements.
- The principles to design most reliable and maintainable, high performance plant.
- Establish a mature equipment reliability and maintenance process early in the plant life.
- Resources and money are used in the most effective way to create higher capacity to produce to the required standards and sale.
- Great return on resources and money invested into Maintenance.
- Increase maintenance work performed by up to 100% above reactive
- Foundation Reliability Knowledge
- Physics of Failure
- Equipment Failure Curves
- Risk Management
- Maximum Reliability
- Equipment Criticality
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Maintenance Strategies Selection
- Changing to Better Maintenance Practices
- Equipment boundary, taxonomy and Time definitions
- Introduction and implementation of RCM
- Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Developing and Implementing RCM for a limited Staffed organization or department
- Techniques of Reliability Growth Analysis