Maximizing the Value of CMMS
18-19 April 2018, Al-Khobar – Saudi Arabia
About NASH Training:
Our courses are designed with the aim of providing our clients the latest practical tools and techniques crucial to solve business challenges within the organization. We also create a platform for our clients to gain invaluable experience through benchmarking and networking with their peers on a global scale. For all of our training courses, we target to equip our clients with the latest emerging trends, innovation practices and future opportunities for their respective industries, both locally and internationally.
Who Should Attend?
This course will be valuable professional development for a wide range of persons involved with Maintenance. Information Technology staff serving as Systems Administrators will find it most helpful. While focused upon improving an existing CMMS, it will be extremely useful to operations that are either upgrading or implementing CMMS for the first time.
Reliability Managers, Reliability Engineers, Maintenance Managers, Supervisors, Superintendents, as well as Planners & Schedulers will find this course extremely valuable. If you are managing Contract Maintenance operations, this course will help you integrate contractor work into CMMS and gain maximum value from expensive contract labor resources.
This course is targeted at all industries and types of maintenance processes. It is particularly relevant to: Mining, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Government, Construction, Food & Beverages, Manufacturing, Chemicals etc.
Maximizing the Value of CMMS Systems:
The ability of using Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) to improve maintenance processes is very often limited after the actual purchase. Much depends on the people using the CMMS Systems and the maintenance business process of which the system is part of. As many as over 90% of organizations are capable of improving an existing CMMS Systems to reap greater value from an existing CMMS Systems and achieve improved profit and customer-centered maintenance support to their total operation. In fact, surveys show that only about 30% of CMMS Systems functionality is actually being used effectively.
This Master class on “Maximizing the Value of Your CMMS Systems” is guaranteed to help you gain better use of your CMMS and improve the utilization of CMMS in both the public and private sectors. The primary purpose is to help you improve your existing CMMS regardless of the vendor. It has universal applications and benefits, whether you are using SAP, MAXIMO or any of the many systems available. This course will help you improve all six maintenance resources; people, physical assets, technical skill resources, parts/materials, the hidden assets of teamwork and of course, information resources. Our goal is for you to get the best value possible from the CMMS you have or are intending to put in place.
Benefits of Attending:
By the end of Maximizing the Value of CMMS Systems course, participants will be able to:
- Measure Results from Your Overall Maintenance Operations
- Ensure data integrity of your Current Databases and “Do It Right the First Time”
- Benchmark against other Best Practices Needed to Make CMMS More Valuable
- Understand and overcome implementation barriers to CMMS to make CMMS work for you
- Evaluate Your Current CMMS and Show a True Return on Investment for Your CMMS
Outcomes of this Masterclass:
By the end of this intensive “Maximizing the Value of CMMS Systems” Masterclass, delegates will be able to:
- benefit from a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) that is integrated with the overall maintenance and business processes,
- ensure the data quality and integrity of the current databases,
- save costs by doing it right the first time,
- Evaluate their current CMMS and benchmark against best practices using CMMS Benchmarking System, in order to demonstrate a true Return on Investment.
- A Strategy to Gain Maximum Value from CMMS
- Return on CMMS Investment
- Improving Existing CMMS Databases or “Doing Them Right the First Time”
- Effective CMMS Requires Best Practices for Greatest Possible Return on Investment (ROI)
- Working Smarter so CMMS Works for You
- CMMS is Essential for Continuous Reliability Improvement