Maintenance Planners & Schedulers Skills
18-19 February 2018, Al-Khobar – Saudi Arabia
About NASH Training:
Our courses are designed with the aim of providing our clients the latest practical tools and techniques crucial to solve business challenges within the organization. We also create a platform for our clients to gain invaluable experience through benchmarking and networking with their peers on a global scale. For all of our training courses, we target to equip our clients with the latest emerging trends, innovation practices and future opportunities for their respective industries, both locally and internationally.
Maintenance Planners & Schedulers Skills:
You Can Plan for Reliability and Maintenance Excellence
If you want to achieve reliability and maintenance excellence, this workshop is a must attend. You will learn about implementing the best practices you need for effective maintenance planning, estimating and scheduling. You will bring back the tools and knowledge to begin or enhance a planning, estimating and scheduling function in your organization. This includes:
- A hands-on, working knowledge of today’s best maintenance planning, estimating and scheduling techniques.
- A working knowledge of the tools and techniques for estimating using the ACE Team Benchmarking Process.
- A greater understanding how planning and scheduling can be the cornerstone for a broader approach to maintenance improvement within your organization.
In addition, we will help ensure you have other best practices in place for becoming a profit-centered operation. They will be tailored for both plant and facilities maintenance operations participants’ that want to achieve measurable bottom line results.
Benefits of Attending:
By the end of Maintenance Planners & Schedulers Skills course, participants will be able to:
- bring back a comprehensive understanding about how to implement important maintenance tools and concepts that should be a part of your ISO 55000 strategic maintenance plan.
- In addition to Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) you gain knowledge improving an existing PM, PdM and CBM program with application of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), and Risk-Based Maintenance (RBM).
You Will Learn Through Practical Case Studies & Exercises from the Following Sectors:
- Oil & Gas
- Transportation & Rail Utilities
- Building the Foundation for Effective Planning, Estimating and Scheduling
- Why Your Site’s Maintenance Culture requires True Maintenance Leaders, Craft Leaders and Most of PRIDE in Maintenance!
- Today’s Maintenance Challenges – Planning is Critical
- How Planning and Scheduling Improves Craft Productivity and Overall Craft Effectiveness (OCE)
- Planning and Estimating
- Why Reliable Planning Times and Estimating is Important
- Scheduling, Job Execution and Measurement of Results
- The Role of Technology in Maintenance Planning, Estimating & Scheduling
- Team Presentations