8-9 May 2017, Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
Strategic Leadership & Influencing Skills
Leadership Excellence in Handling Work Pressure and Stress: Leadership has often been touted as the critical factor that differentiates successful organizations from the less successful ones.
Besides that, today’s leaders and aspiring leaders face tough challenges on the road to excellence. With retrenchments, down-sizing and outsourcing becoming ever more common and coupled with the popular management mantra of “Doing more with less”, the workplace is under unprecedented pressure and stress. With job security and steady career progressions no longer guaranteed, getting the best out of employees is fast becoming an elusive dream. Yet the expectations on leaders to deliver are higher than ever before.
In their zeal to meet performance targets, sometimes leaders get totally stressed up and at other times they unwittingly become the source of pressure and stress. Though they may achieve their short term goals, the medium to longer term becomes hazy at best
Leadership Excellence in Handling Work Pressure and Stress program exposes participants to leadership styles, skills and strategies. The ultimate aim is for the participants to better meet specific business needs and simultaneously reducing the accompanying pressure and stress in the workplace.
Benefits of Attending:
By the end of Leadership Excellence in Handling Work Pressure and Stress training, the participants will be able to:
- Identify qualities and behaviors of effective leaders
- Discuss the common leadership styles and their impact on the followers
- Describe the importance of communications and motivation in the leadership process
- Identify the barriers to performance
- Reducing pressure and stress in the workplace
- Implement best practices to leverage on stress but minimize its impact
- Build a high performing team