Financial Analysis & Feasibility Study
9-10 May May 2018, Kuala Lumpur
About NASH Training:
Our courses are designed with the aim of providing our clients the latest practical tools and techniques crucial to solve business challenges within the organization. We also create a platform for our clients to gain invaluable experience through benchmarking and networking with their peers on a global scale. For all of our training courses, we target to equip our clients with the latest emerging trends, innovation practices and future opportunities for their respective industries, both locally and internationally.
Financial Analysis & Feasibility Study:
Interested to explore further with Financial Modeling? Frustrated with the nonstop changes from your boss for information? Are you able to immediately provide What-If Analysis during a Management Meeting?
Many Accountants spend most of their time busy responding to the never ending management requests. Feeling frustrated and at the same time doesn’t seem to be very much appreciated by the Boss. Learn how to build effective Financial Model to serve the management. Transform the way you build financial model today.
Benefits of Attending:
By the end of Financial Analysis & Feasibility Study program, participants will be able to:
- create useful Financial Models
- creatively integrate various Excel functions to achieve its desire results
- understand how to use the Excel smartly
- increase the efficiency in leveraging on technology
- leverage on special features in Excel to enhance your analysis
- Model 1: Easy Monthly, Year-to-Date Update
- Model 2: Financial Feasibility Study
- Model 3: Minimum Balance Control
- Model 4: Maximising Combined NPV of Projects with Constraints
- Model 5: Optimising Ordering Policy with Constraints
- Model 6: Dashboard for Financial Statement with Macro
- Model 7: Simple Macro Recording
Who Should Attend?
- Finance Managers
- Accounts Supervisors
- Accounting Staff