24-25 May 2017, Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
12-13 June 2017, Bangkok – Thailand
Employee Motivation & Engagement
Employee Motivation & Engagement: It is widely believed and accepted that an organization with “high” employee motivation and engagement will outperform those with “low” ratings, everything else being equal. In an organizational context, the most common objective of motivation and engagement is to bring about improvements in the various performance indicators.
Most organizations’ goals are similar – increased revenue, higher profits, more sales, increased productivity, etc. The common factor for all the above is “The People”. Obviously if the people fail, the organization fails as well.
Managers and leaders have the overall implied and expressed responsibility to ensure that the people are both able and willing to do the job. And this is where the best applications and practices of motivation and engagement can make a real difference.
Employee Motivation & Engagement program aims to explore the different approaches and best practices plus the potential pitfalls to avoid when attempting to institutionalize these practices. We will also look at the differences and similarities as well as strengths and weaknesses of common techniques. Finally we seek to maximize the results when used in the organizational context.
Benefits of Attending:
By the end of Employee Motivation & Engagement training, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the key concepts and principles in motivation
- Discuss the strengths, weaknesses and also appropriateness of various techniques and practices
- Explain the differences between self-confidence and self-esteem
- Use improved approaches to planning & goal setting
- Identify the main approaches, drivers and practices in Employee Engagement
- Use best practices to improve current Employee Engagement initiatives
- Define what’s possible and what’s sustainable
- Utilize practical tools and insights in appropriate situations
- Apply the knowledge and skills gained in people management