22-23 May 2017, Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
Creative Thinking & Problem Solving Skills
Creative Thinking & Problem Solving Skills: Everyone has the potential to be “creative”. The question is whether this potential is realized or remains dormant. Sometimes through years of conditioning, our creativity has been suppressed and pushed to a corner. It is time to rediscover our inherent creativity.
In the modern challenging and often unpredictable business environment, it has become the norm for management to take the lead and develop organizational and staff abilities and capabilities in solving problems of varying complexities.
The desired outcomes of effective problem solving are often to enable positive, practical and profitable business decisions.
This program explores the critical skills required for creative thinking and enhancing problem solving skills and the accompanying practices and mindsets that enhances or hinders the processes.
Benefits of Attending:
By the end of Creative Thinking & Problem Solving Skills training, the participants will be able to:
- Define the concept of creativity
- Explain the difference between creativity & innovation
- Discuss the creative process
- Explain the common misperceptions of creativity
- Identify and mitigate creativity blocks and barriers
- Define the nature of problems
- Identify the sources of problems
- Apply the tools to identify, analyze and prioritize problems
- Leverage on creativity in problem solving